Fall 2013 Round Table series
U.S. Entity staff members extend a big Thank You to each stakeholder who participated in the recent public discussions
on the Draft Regional Recommendation. In total, over 300 people attended the meetings in Spokane, Boise, Helena, Olympia and
Portland during September and October. Many of you invested significant time and effort to attend one or more of the meetings.
We appreciate each participant’s contributions to the ongoing regional conversation about the Treaty’s future.
- Click here to see the Treaty Review introduction presented at each of the public round table meetings
- Click here for the official invitation and information on how to participate
- Spokane, Wash. Wednesday, Oct. 2, 1 – 3 p.m.
- Boise, Idaho Thursday, Oct. 3, 1 – 3 p.m.
- Helena, Mont. Wednesday, Oct. 9, 4:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Olympia, Wash. Tuesday, Oct. 15, 1 – 3 p.m.
- Portland, Ore. Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2:30 – 5 p.m.
For instructions on how to join the Portland round table meeting, by phone and webinar, please click
. Please note, to participate remotely you’ll need to call in and log in.
July 2013 Informational Webinars
Spring 2013 Open House series